Pages

Monday, July 19, 2010

Spain, I Have Found Osma!

 

I am excited. I am going to be rich. I think I have found where America's No.1 wanted has been hiding.

 

dave-chapelle-as-rick-james1 With at least a $25 million reward, Rick James is not going to have anything on me.

 

 

 

2005-touareg-w12-speedometer-1024x768 Even the VW is excited as it's speedometer needle goes places it has not boldly gone before.

 

 

 

The kilometers are flying by. I now wish I had one of those GSM phone to call for back up but this seems like a mission I must accomplish alone.

Thank goodness it is not impossible.

 

Spain 014 I can't believe my luck.

 

 

 

 

 

Spain 016 Signs are pointing to Osma everywhere.

Are these people crazy, Bienvenidos?

 

 

I quietly roll into and begin my search only to discover there are no caves to hide a coward.

 

Spain 018 All I find is a sleepy town.

 

 

 

 

Spain 019 A bus station.

 

 

 

 

 

Spain 020 And a public square where there is free public Wi-Fi and a place to buy ice cream!

 

vanna Can someone get me Vanna White on the phone, I think I need to buy a vowel.

No comments: