There was an error in this gadget

Pages

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Laos, Delicious Street Food In Vang Vieng

 

While eating street food during travel is often frown upon by many, it is not something that I particularly shy away from. Remembering the day when what are now called “Gourmet Trucks” use to be called “Roach Coaches”, I know that there can be some culinary gems found in eating street food. I discover one such gem in Vang Vieng.

 

095Popular around town are pancake, crepe stands.

However, like snowflakes they are not all the same.

 

 

 

I am fortunate that I come across one right in front of a huge hotel being constructed in the town. Unfortunately, these stands are not named, so in Vang Vieng you may have to do some some venturing to find this one or a good one like it.

Here the crepes are freshly made and you can have your choice of various combinations including chocolate, peanut butter, banana or even coconut.

My choice, a fat free, no calorie, lemon, honey and sugar. Angelic and delightful.

 

 

No comments: