Pages

Saturday, May 29, 2010

NEW ZEALAND – FROM SYDNEY

 

QantasDoing some research while waiting for my flight to Auckland, I discover a great opportunity for rental cars in New Zealand.

 

 

There are seasonal relocation specials from Christchurch (CHC) to Auckland (AKL) or other cities for as little NZ$15 per day with 6 days minimum. This is an awesome deal. Unfortunately, I missed the boat on that one.


9:35AM… I board Qantas-55 to Auckland. This time a window DSC00708

seat provides a few photo ops as we head north to New Zealand. I don't know if I am hallucinating from my lengthy travel or if its their accents but I am taken back by the politeness and courtesy of “The Cabin Crew”.

“Please Stow Your Cabin Luggage”... “Please Be Careful Eating Your Ice Cream As It Has Been Stored On Dry Ice”. A pleasant surprise for airline service.


NZ Auckland Arrival New Zealand is two hours ahead of Sydney and this time its an even firmer touchdown at 2:25PM but still Wednesday.

No comments: