Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

JORDAN – AQABA

Map picture

I visited Jordan in March 2009 as part of a Middle East vacation that also included Egypt and Israel.

 

 

 

I hope the information and my experiences there will still be helpful to others planning to visit or bring back fond memories for those that have.

 Aqdaba Harbor 6:40PM .. Welcome To "The Kingdom of Jordan".. Aqaba, Jordan.
A short wait terminal side and our passports are returned with Jordanian visas. A shared taxi to bus terminal 2JD per person and my Jordan adventure begins ...

 
Wadi Rum, Petra, The Dead Sea, Mt. Nebo and Amman.. Stay tuned!

A stroll around finds a clean, safe city with a wide variety of shops and restaurants. Rovers Tavern I end up at ROVERS TAVERN (Aqaba Gateway) with a cold pint of draft Amstel (3.5JD) and a light appetizer(6JD).

 

 

 

 
Sleep finds me at AL-ZATARI HOTEL(22JD) located next to main bus station. Good hotel with very helpful staff.Aqaba Room

No comments: