Pages

Thursday, August 22, 2013

Germany, I Love Berlin

 

Like New York City and Paris, Berlin is a city I can visit over and over again and never get bored. I have visited Berlin several times over the years but this is the first time I am sharing this progressive and vibrant city with family.

 

 

2013-07-25 07.27.33An enjoyable trip to Alexanderplatz reminds me of some of the reasons I love this city.

 

 

 

 

 

Surrounded by restaurants, shops and beautiful buildings like the Berliner Dom this is a nice area to spend some time on a summer afternoon.

 

 

2013-07-25 07.35.42Berliner Dom

 

 

SAM DE D2 015At Alex Snack Bar we have a few orders of Currywurst before heading up to the 37th floor of the Park Inn.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

CAN DE D2 037

 

 

Here we take in spectacular views of the city for only E$3 per person. We lounge around for a few then head back down passing up an offer to take a flying leap of the 37th floor for only E$49.

 

 

CAN DE D2 025Back in an area of Alexanderplatz I realized I just might have missed my professional calling.

Hello, Berlin!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: