Pages

Wednesday, September 15, 2010

New Zealand, Good Bye For Now

 

A 1PM X Base Airport Shuttle awaits me a I return to collect my belongings.

 

CHC Airport TowerChristchurch Airport Tower

 

As we are dropped off at the airport we are given friendly parting advice from our driver.

 

Air New Zealand“No worries about going through early for international security.

It is quick here because they don't know what a terrorist looks like”.

I hope they never do!

 

 

 

Cathedral At Night Christchurch Cathedral At Night

 


At 3:20pm I leave Christchurch and New Zealand but I will return someday hopefully on my way to Antarctica. I have purchased a souvenir hat but I hope that is not all that I am taking with me.

I hope I am taking some “please”, some “thank you's” along with some politeness and courtesy, all of which have been a part of my daily kiwi experience.

 

If You Always As they say here,

“If you keep doing what you have always done, you will get what you have always got”. 

 

 

 

Don't just dream it …. Do it! Go down under, you won’t regret it.

 

No comments: