Pages

Thursday, November 21, 2013

Sweden, Biking Around Stockholm

 

 

2013-11-11 01.26.55For me, one of the advantages of staying at budget minded places like hostels is getting reasonable options to enjoy the flavor and culture of the place I'm visiting.

 

 

 

 

As I check out of City Backpackers Hostel, I make some inquiries about sights I would enjoy seeing in Stockholm and the best way to see them. My original plan was an about 3 hour organized tour “Hop On Hop Off plus Boat Tour” for about 360SEK.

 

 

CAN ARN D2 021City Backpackers Bicycle

 

With nice weather promised for the rest of the day, instead of a 360SEK tour I hop on a rented bike from City Backpackers and save myself 310SEK in the process.

 

CAN ARN D2 019I set off on my own self guided tour of the city and have an enjoyable time seeing some of the sights of Stockholm on two wheels.

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments: