Pages

Friday, August 12, 2011

Morocco, Of All The Gin Joints …..

 

I am airborne from JFK on my way eventually to Morocco via Madrid. A funny Adam Sandler movie, “Just Go With It”, dinner then before I know it I am waking up to a beautiful orange and blue sunrise over Spain.

As always, clearing Immigration and Customs in Europe is as easy as American Pie.

However, there must be some secret International Airport law that requires all passengers to walk a thousand miles before arriving at Immigration. My dogs are already barking!

 

Sony 004 With a direct flight from Madrid to Marrakech (E$97 with no checked bags), I am about to have my first flight experience on easyJet.

 

 

 

 

Sony 006 About 12 hours after leaving New York (JFK), I am walking across the tarmac at Marrakech Airport.

My Moroccan adventure is about to begin.

 

 

Technorati Tags: ,,,,

No comments: