Pages

Friday, September 20, 2013

Chile, It Never Rains In ….

 

 

Samsung 371Having spent a good portion of my life in Southern California where I was often reminded that “It never rains..”

I leave home to visit one of, if not the driest places on the planet.

 

 

 

On board American Airlines I am reminded that for me flying will always be “Something Special In The Air”. Enroute I enjoy AA's inflight services and the views of Chile as we make our arrival descent.

 

 

2013-09-19 09.17.07In Santiago I make a connection flight on LAN but not before being entertained as LAN employees join in Chile independence celebrations.

 

 

 

 

About two hours after lifting off from Santiago International Airport, I touch down at the entry point for most who come to visit the place that will definitely challenge “The Beach Boys” and their notion of Southern California.

 

 

No comments: